FAQS About The Women's Retreat
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you offer an option of meals that accommodate people with allegories?
Yes, please provide your dietary restriction. You can send your request to email@example.com
2. Do we need to provide the name of our roommate or indicate you will be in a single room?
a. Yes, you will need to provide the name of your roommate and they must pay for the $35.00 registration fee. If you do not have a roommate, the cost will be $500.00 for your room per night because it is based on double occupancy.
3. What is the maximum number of people per room?
a. The hotel will allow a maximum of three ladies per room. (2 women are optimum). Each woman should register and provide roommate information. This will allow for proper planning.
4. Does the hotel offer parking options?
a. Yes, the hotel offers self-parking and valet parking. The hotel will offer $10 off self-parking at the current rate of arrival.
5. Does the hotel off spa services?
a. Yes, the hotel offers spa services with a 10% discount for WOFLC guests. If you wish to the hotel request that all appointments for spa services are booked at least 72 hours in advance.
6. What is the cancelation policy for the hotel room?
a. The hotel does offer a cancellation policy. We request that you cancel your hotel room no later than August 24. This will provide us with a couple of weeks to clear our waiting list for the room.
7. Are there any additional fees for the hotel?
a. The resort fee is included in your cost.
8. What does this resort fee cover?
a. The resort fee covers a few amenities in your room. b. Each registrant will receive a resort saving card that will provide discounts for local attractions including General Jackson showboats, tours at Ryman auditorium and more. c. Concierge will provide further information when needed.
9. What does the hotel check-in/out times?
a. Check-in time for October 7, 2022, is 4:00 pm b. Check-out time on October 9, 2022, is 11:00 am.
10. What is the hotel information?
a. Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center 2800 Opryland Dr. Nashville, TN 37214, contact information for hotel 615-889-1000.
11. What is the attire for this event?
a. Modest resort wear.
12. When will we receive the itinerary for this event?
a. We will send out the itinerary at least two weeks prior to the event.