Anti-Bullying Back to School Bash
Time & Location
About the event
This annual event will include a fun day filled with live performances, a DJ, a fashion show, a kids zone, FREE haircuts for boys, register to WIN a shopping spree, motivational speakers, food trucks, health screenings, sports physicals, workshops for parents, pop-up library, FREE school supplies for K-12 grade, tons of raffle drawings, spin the wheel for a chance to WIN free prizes, celebrity appearances, register to vote, Atlanta Fire Department and families can register to receive FREE Book bags filled with School Supplies for K-12 grade students and much more for the entire family. Hosted by Beyonce Alowishus, Radio Personality of Hot 107.9 Rickey Smiley Morning Show. We are anticipating the attendance of over 2,000+ families to attend this annual event.
FREE Dental Screenings by Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures®from 12:30pm-3:30pm (Back parking lot)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- BOOK BAG REGISTRATION BEGINS at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 27th WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- K-8th grade parents are REQUIRED to register your student(s)
- High School students are NOT required to bring a parent to register
- Each participant will receive a wrist band to receive a FREE book bag filled with school supplies WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Each child must be PRESENT during registration and during distribution to receive their book bag with supplies
- Book Bag distribution BEGINS at 2 p.m. (Please return back to the registration tables)
- NO WRIST BAND NO BOOK BAG (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All Festivities will take place at the Stage area near Dior Jewelers-PANDORA and the back parking lot
Sponsors & Community Partners: Radio One Atlanta (Hot107.9, Praise 102.5, Classix102.9, Magic107.5/97.5), Word of Faith Love Center, The Barber Shop,Tau Epsilon Omega Alpha Kappa Alpha Chapter, Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures®, Roof Partners, LLC, Sedgefield Interior Landscapes, Inc., Simplistic Restored Living, Caresource, Macy’s, Amerigroup, Reyarpdrol Foundation, The Family Health Center’s of Georgia and Huview Productions
Interested in sponsorship opportunities, vendor opportunities or to book your artist to perform, please contact the Marketing Department at 404.629.3922 or email email@example.com for more details.